The Fund has been created to take care of free treatment costs of extremely poor patients.
Vidya Nagar, Signal Camp,
Latur. 413512 Maharashtra.
Phone : +91-2382-45901/2/3
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vivekanand Cancer Hospital
Plot No P-55, MIDC,
Kalamb Road, Latur. 413531
Phone : +91-2382-222920 / 221920
email : email@example.com
Endoscope is a long, narrow, either rigid or flexible tube with light source and video camera attached at the end. In some cases it is made up of optical fibres and in some cases it is attached with surgical accessories to take biopsy or to do surgical procedures.
Endoscopy - In endoscopy, the endoscope is introduced into the body through a natural orifice or through a surgical cut, made on the body to see the body part inside
Use of Endoscopy :
- To see the diseased part for diagnosis of the disease.
- To take biopsy of the affected part or to remove stones, foreign body etc.
- To operate on the diseased part.
- To make ultrasonic imaging of the part.
- To do endoscopic Echocardiography.
Available Endoscopes :
- Fibre Optic Bronchoscope.
- Cysto urethroscope
Procedures Done :
- Gastroscopy and related procedures.
- Sigmoidscopy - colonoscopy and related procedures.
- Laparoscopic - tube ligation, ovarian surgery, appendisectomy, colecystectomy, Hysterectomy.
- Endonasal scope - Nasal surgeries and DCR.
- Trans Oesophageal Echocardiography.
- Endo Nasal Scopes